പേജുകള്‍‌

Know me

എന്റെ ഫോട്ടോ
Trikarpur, Kerala, India
I am a B.Tech (Electronics and Communication) graduate from College of Engineering Trikarpur. A very simple person.

2010, ഡിസംബർ 17, വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

Satellite Communications By Dennis Roddy - Free E-Book

Master the fundamentals of satellite communications
Highly regarded for more than a decade as both a teaching text and professional tutorial, this classic guide to satellite communications has been revised, updated, and expanded to cover global wireless applications, digital television, and Internet access via satellite.
In-depth, textbook-style coverage combined with an intuitive, low-math approach makes this book particularly appealing to the wireless and networking markets.


Download

2 അഭിപ്രായ(ങ്ങള്‍):

അജ്ഞാതന്‍ പറഞ്ഞു...

thanks exchange for this tips
pmu
turf

അജ്ഞാതന്‍ പറഞ്ഞു...

Sup everyone, stunning site I have found It absolutely helpful and its helped me out loads
I hope to be able to contribute & support other users like this website has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]redsn0w[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails