പേജുകള്‍‌

Know me

എന്റെ ഫോട്ടോ
Trikarpur, Kerala, India
I am a B.Tech (Electronics and Communication) graduate from College of Engineering Trikarpur. A very simple person.

2010, ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 30, തിങ്കളാഴ്‌ച

Electrical and Electronic Formulas

Here is a software that provide you almost all the general formulas in electrical and electronic field.Check it out.Its only a trial version.If you like it please comment on it in my blog.I will provide the activation for it.


1.Download this software by following the link given.
2.Install the software
3.A folder creates.Open it and install the setup in it.
4.Use the formulas in electrical and electronics.Comment on it.


Download

1 അഭിപ്രായ(ങ്ങള്‍):

അജ്ഞാതന്‍ പറഞ്ഞു...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails